State Bank of India has scheduled recruitment for Junior Associates/Clerks in the month of March 2020. The SBI Clerk Exam Date 2020 is yet to be released by the authorities. The tentative date for the exam is in the first week of March 2020. The candidates whose applications are accepted by the authority shall receive the SBI Clerk Admit Card on their login portal. Latest: SBI Clerk PET Admit Card released on the official website.
- The Admit Card is a very important document to be carried to the exam and it includes various details like Name, Date, time, venue of the exam, and more.
- The officials of SBI will allocate the SBI Clerk Exam Center to the students according to the preference they have filled in the application form. Once the exam center is allocated, it shall not be changed.
- Downloading multiple times is not advised, however, taking multiple printouts of the admit card will help you keep the document securely.
- To know the difficulty level of the paper and which questions can appear in the exam, candidates are advised to practice SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Download
The direct download is activated once the candidate successfully logins through the registration window. The registration number and password (date of birth) are the required essentials for the login procedure. The students can download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode only. Follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card for SBI Clerk 2020:
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Look for the button called 'SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card'
- Click on it
- Enter Registration Number & Password
- Press OK/Submit
- The Admit Card page will open
- Candidates can download it and must take multiple print outs of it.
How to Download SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card if Forgotten Password?
Candidates who have forgotten the password to login for downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 can retrieve the password or try logging in from the given window. Given are the steps to log in if you have forgotten your password:
- Click on the "Forgot Password" link from the main login window.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your registration number, registered mobile number or e-mail ID.
- Click on "Submit" to log in or retrieve your password.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The students can download the SBI Clerk admit card in online mode. SBI Clerk Admit Card Dates (tentative) are mentioned in the table below. As the preliminary exam is around the corner, attempt SBI Clerk Mock Test Series to enhance your preparation and to analyze your preparation.
|SBI Clerk||SBI Clerk Exam Date|
|SBI Clerk Pre-Training Admit Card||February 05, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||February Last Week 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020||March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||April 1st Week 2020|
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit Card 2020
SBI Clerk PET Call Letter has been published online for the SC/ST and other reserved categories. The direct download link is active for which the candidates have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the direct link given above or sbi.co.in/careers
- Fill your registration number and date of birth along with the unique captcha generated to login
- The Pre-exam training call letter appears on the screen.
- Click the download button to save it on your computer/tab/mobile.
- Make sure you carry a printed copy of the same to the pre-exam training exam center
Note that all candidates can download the admit card until February 15, 2020. For any discrepancies related to the SBI Clerk PET Hall Ticket, candidates can reach out to the authorities on their contact number.
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 will have almost entire information regarding the candidate as well as the candidate's exam on it. The following mentioned are the details which will be printed on the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 of the student:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Father's Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Post applied for
- Exam Day Instructions
- Space for the candidate's passport size photo
- Space for student's signature
- Candidate's category
- Test time
- Registration Number
- D.O.B of the student
- Space for invigilator's signature
Documents Required to be Carried for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
Aspirants need to carry the following documents along with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 :
- Adhaar Card (original & photocopy)
- 3-4 passport size photos
- Another Identity proof other than Adhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Mark Sheets (qualifying)
Biometric Verification for SBI Clerk 2020
During different levels of the selection process, the thumb impression of the student is required in order to prove the authenticity of the aspirant. The students are requested not to have any kind of ink or chemical on their thumbs for the registration.
Discrepancy in SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
There are many details and a lot of information regarding the candidate and their exam on the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 of the student. The students should check it thoroughly and if they find even the smallest error, they should contact the officials immediately and get it corrected. The contact details are given as follows: Contact Number: 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411 E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2020
SBI Clerk is conducted in online mode at different locations in 5 union territories and 29 states. SBI holds the responsibility of allocating the exam center for SBI Clerk. Candidates can mention their location preference in the application form.
- The exam is conducted at different locations and cities across India.
- The maximum centers are at Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates cannot edit the selected or final allocated exam center.
Given below is the list of states and union territories where the exam is conducted:
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- States|
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- Union Territories|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Chandigarh|
SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2020
The applicants must follow proper exam day instructions which are strictly set by the officials of recruitment panel:
- The students cannot write the exam if they do not have their SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Secondly, candidates must come in simple attire to the exam hall, read SBI Clerk Dress Code Guidelines Here
- Also, students should also carry the original and photocopy of their Adhaar Card
- Besides Adhaar Card, the students must keep at least 3-4 passport size photographs with them
- Candidates must only carry the required stationary and not extra
- All the students keep in mind that any kind of electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall
- The students shall not wear any kind of fancy clothes, jewelry, shoes in the exam hall
- No candidate should carry any kind of gold ornaments
- Candidates should carry open footwear like slippers, sandals instead of shoes
- No candidate has permission to carry heavy/traditional clothes
- Most importantly, candidates should behave smartly and mannerly in the exam hall