Want some motivational tips to crack SBI PO Prelims 2018? Go ahead and check them out now!
10 Best Motivational Tips to Crack SBI PO Prelims 2018
The SBI PO Prelims exam is approaching fast. The exam will take place on 1st, 7th, and 8th July 2018 in four shifts each day. Are you ready to face the exam? Many candidates become anxious before the exam date and we can vouch for it. Negative outcomes and scenarios may fill your mind and start demotivating you. When this happens, just take a deep breath and remember this quote by Edwin C. Bliss -
"Success does not mean the absence of failures. It means the attainment of ultimate objectives. It means winning the war, not every battle."
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift Timings
Please note that you need to report to the exam centre one hour in advance.
- 1st Shift - 9:00 to 10:00
- 2nd Shift - 11:30 to 12:30
- 3rd Shift - 14:00 to 15:00
- 4th Shift - 16:30 to 17:30
Smart Tips to Crack SBI PO Prelims 2018
- The first step is always the toughest, the rest will be extremely easy.
- Attempt only those questions which you are sure of, since negative marking scheme is applicable.
- Sectional timing has also been introduced in the Prelims exam. However, there is no sectional cut off - so, attempt more of those topics and questions which you are strong in.
- If you get stuck on one question, do not worry - just move on to the next question.
- If you wish for something with your soul and work towards it with complete dedication and passion, there is nothing that you can't achieve.
- Completed your preparation and revision? Downloaded the admit card? You have already done the majority of the work!
- If you think that you can, you will get success; and if you think you can't, you won't.
- A lot of the success factor also depends on your thought process. Be confident and conquer exam fear!
- Repeat in your mind this quote - "I Can".
- Before giving up, always try 10 times.
We wish you all the best for the SBI PO Prelims Exam!
P.S. If you are apprehensive about providing your mobile number, we promise it won't be used for any purpose other than exam analysis.
Be Ready with your Prerequisites
Keep your admit card and other important documents ready. Y.ou must have a rough idea of previous years cut off. It will help you to estimate the number of questions you should attempt in order to be on the safe side. Also, we will post the exam analysis on our blog where you will find the detailed analysis & questions that are asked in the exam.
Believe in Yourself
You only need to think about doing the deed well without thinking about the outcome. Give the exam and then, hope for the best. It's awesome if you secure the job - and we hope you DO! However, if you don't, move forward and let life take you through another beautiful journey. One that has success written at the end.