SSC CGL Result 2017 for Tier 2
SSC CGL Result 2017 for Tier 2 is out on the official website of SSC. Amidst a series of disappointment, the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam was finally held from 17th to 22nd February 2018. On 21st February, reports of paper leak appeared on social media. The paper of that particular date was cancelled and re-exam was scheduled on 9th March 2018. The official SSC CGL Tier 2 result can be downloaded here. SSC released Tier 2 marks on 11th June 2018. Applicants can check their marks using the direct link provided in this post.
How to Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Marks?
Direct Link to Check SSC CGl Tier 2 Marks 2017
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Choose the exam name.
- Enter your roll no./registration no. and password.
- Enter the verification text and submit to view your marks.
- Download & take a print out for future reference.
SSC CGL Result Links – Post-wise
How to Download SSC CGL Result for Tier 2
DIRECT LINKS TO DOWNLOAD RESULT for SSC CGL Tier 2 in PDF
Click on the direct link provided above to download Tier 2 result
- Save the result in PDF format
- Now, search your roll number in the PDF by using keyboard combo “Ctrl+F”.
- You can also download your scorecard, afterwards.
- To Download Scorecard you need to enter registration number and DOB
- Download your Scorecard that appears on the screen
- View your Results and score in the exam.
SSC CGL Cut off:
Examination Cut Offs are a great way of planning your preparation or expecting your Results. Candidates can easily find out the Approximate marks required to qualify for the Tier 2 examination. Cutoffs vary each year with varying competition in the recruitment. You can check the SSC CGL Result for Tier 2 can by visiting the official website of SSC.
Marks Calculation for Scorecard
Your SSC CGL Tier 2 marks will be the sum of Tier 1 and Tier 2 marks scored.
Tier II Marks Calculation
- Correct Answer: +1
- Incorrect Answer: -0.50 for Paper I and -0.25 for Paper II
Given below are the key highlights of SSC CGL result for Tier II.
- The SSC CGL final result 2017 will be declared based on your overall performance in Tier 1, 2, and 3.
- You have to qualify in all the tiers with good marks, separately.
- You have to clear sectional cut off and overall cut off
Tier 1 – Revised Result
Initially, the Tier 1 result was announced on 31st October 2018. Later in January 2018, the Commission declared the revised result. The cut-off was lowered this time. As a result, an additional number of candidates were shortlisted for Tier 2.
- Revised Lists of Qualified Candidates – View Now
SSC CGL 2018 Merit List
The final merit list will be prepared after you have written all the Tier exams – Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3. The list is prepared on the basis of your performance in all the phases of the exam. You can download the merit list form the official website.
What you can find in the Merit List
- Your roll number (if you have qualified)
- Your marks
- Your rank