The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has announced the recruitment for EPFO Enforcement Officers or Accounts Officers. Interested candidates can go through the complete post and apply for EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 202 before the last date.
- Through this recruitment around 421 Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer posts will be filled under Employees' Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Candidates can fill the EPFO Enforcement Officer Application Form on or before 31st January 2020.
- Candidates aged above 30 years are not eligible to apply for UPSC EPFO Exam.
- In this post, candidates can find the category wise vacancies, important exam dates, eligibility criteria, and how to apply online.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam||UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||421|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officers|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Notification 2020
Before applying for the Enforcement Officer post, candidates are advised to go through the detailed UPSC EPFO Notification 2020 here. The notification is an official document released by the exam conducting authority to inform candidates about the recruitment.
Read UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Notification PDF
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Important Dates 2020
Check the below table for important dates regarding UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement Officer Recruitment
|EPFO Notification Release Date||10th January 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2020|
|UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Date||04th October 2020|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy Details 2020
The below table explains the category wise vacancies for EPFO 2020 Recruitment.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here are the eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by candidates before applying for the exam. Candidates who fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria will result in rejection of their candidature.
Age Limit: The maximum age of a candidate should not exceed 30 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
Work Experience: Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
How to Apply Online for EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Recruitment?
Candidates can follow the below instructions to apply online for EPFO Enforcement Recruitment correctly.
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link "Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO) / Accounts Officer (AO) in Employee Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labor and Employment"
- In the new page, there are two parts involved in the application form- Part 1 and Part 2
- Complete the registration first by entering all the required details correctly.
- Part 1 includes Registration and payment of fee while part 2 includes uploading of scanned documents and selection of exam center
- Enter all the details correctly and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Upload the scanned documents in the specified format.
- Select the exam center which is convenient for traveling.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
EPFO Enforcement Application Fee 2020
|SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates||No Fee|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary and Pay Scale 2020
The salary of EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary 2020 is in the Level 8 as per the pay matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Selection Process 2020
Candidates are offered an appointment for Enforcement Officer based on their performance in the Recruitment Test and Interview. Candidates qualifying these two stages successfully will be eligible for receiving the appointment.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Total Time Duration||2 Hours|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd Marks will be deducted|
|Type fo Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020
Here is the syllabus for EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Test.
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative aptitude
- Social Security in India