TSPSC Recruitment 2018
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 is out on the official website. As per the official notification, the recruitment promises 1521 Vacancies for Typist, Junior Assistant & Jr Steno. The application for the recruitment will be subject to various eligibility Criteria as mentioned in the official notification. The process of Online application will start from 7th June 2018 and the same can be done till 6th July 2018. Eligible candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this post.
Below are the vacancy details, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, Application form, Fee & a direct link to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018;
TSPSC Vacancy Details
|Junior Steno||47 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||1037 Posts|
TSPSC Exam Dates
|Notification Date||2nd June 2018|
|Submission of online application||7th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||6th July 2018|
TSPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a Bachelors degree or equivalent and should have passed Govt. Technical exam in typewriting & shorthand.
- Aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have a Bachelors degree or equivalent and should have passed Govt. Technical exam in typewriting.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||44 Years|
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Look for the relevant recruitment and click on the application form.
- A new page will appear with the application form.
- Now fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application form as per your criteria and click on submit.
- A new page will appear with final application, Save it.
- Download & take a print out of the final application for future reference.
TSPSC Application Fee
- All the applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- in order to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018.
TSPSC Selection Process
The selection for the recruitment of Typist, Junior Assistant & Jr Steno will be based on the performance in the written examination.