TSNPDCL Recruitment for Junior Lineman 2018
TSNPDCL Recruitment for Junior Lineman 2018 is out through an official notification on the official Website of Northern Power Distribution Company. The Online Application Process will commence from 22nd February 2018 and the same can be done on or before 19th March 2018. This is a great opportunity for all the aspirants looking for a career in Northern Power Distribution Company. Application for the recruitment will be subject of various Eligibility criteria as per the published Notification and if you are eligible, you can apply by following the direct link provided down the post. TSNPDCL has announced a total of 2553 vacant posts for the upcoming recruitment process.
Below are the Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process and a direct link to apply for TSNPDCL;
Important Dates to Remember:
The process of online registration will start from 22nd February 2018 and the same can be done till 19th March 2018 for TSNPDCL Recruitment for Junior Lineman 2018. Below are the important Dates related to TSNPDCL recruitment 2018.
|Important Dates||Important Events|
|Start Date of Online Application||22nd February 2018|
|Start Date of Payment of Fee||21st February 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee||19th March 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Start Date of Submission of Online Application||19th March 2018 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Date of Downloading Hall Ticket||02nd April 2018|
|Date of Examination||08th April 2018|
- L means the Local Residents of Telangana. Local residents who studied in Local Educational Institution(s) for minimum four consecutive academic years prior to SSC or Open School in Telangana will get special reservation.
|Junior Lineman||Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.|
The minimum age to fill the Application Form will be 18 years and the maximum age can not be more than 35 years as of 1st January 2018.
Min. Age: 18 years
Max. Age: 35 years
- An age relaxation of upto 5 years in upper Age limit will be applicable for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC.
All the Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- as the Examination Fee and another Rs. 120/- as Application Fee before filling the online Application Form
How to Apply for TSNPDCL recruitment for Junior Lineman 2018?
- Log on to the official website of TSNPDCL.
- Now Click on ‘career’
- Download the official notification by clicking Download link beside ‘DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR LINEMAN’
- Follow the website link provided on the notification for online application.
- A new page will open, Click on Application form after reading the notification clearly.
- Fill all the details and make the payment of the Application Fee as per your Category.
- Download and print the Application form for future reference.
The recruitment of all the eligible candidates will be based on below mentioned parameters;
- Written Test
- In-Service Weightage
- Pole Climbing Test
- Written examination will be conducted for a total of 80 marks having 2 sections.
- Section A will consist of 65 Questions based on Core ITI syllabus.
- Section B will consist of 15 General Awareness and Numerical Ability Questions.
- The examination will last for a duration of 2 Hours and is to be conducted at GHMC area of Hyderabad and GWMC area of Warangal.
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
- The minimum Qualifying marks in the test for various categories are shown in the table below;
Category Qualifying Marks UR 40% OBC 35% SC/ST 30%
In Service Weightage:
- If any applicant has worked as contract/outsourced worker in TS Power utilities for a minimum of six continuous months, A weightage of 20 marks will be given for the same.
- Each half year will fetch you 1 mark.
- In the final written Examination score, Service Weightage will be added.
Pole Climbing Test & Document Verification:
- All the candidates, who will Qualify the written Examination will be called for a pole Climbing Test.
- You also need to carry All the required documents at the time of pole climbing test.
- Qualifying the pole Climbing test will assure your selection for the upcoming TSNPDCL recruitment 2018
All the best!