State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Final Result 2019 on October 18, 2019 for the exam conducted on 8th and 9th June 2019. Applicants can download the official SBI Prelims Result through the direct link given below.
- State Bank of India released the result for SBI PO Phase-3 on its official website.
- Due to high competition and easy to moderate level of the exam, SBI PO Cut off has increased to 70+ for General Category.
- As the SBI PO Final Result for SBI PO 2019 is out, we have updated this post with the direct link to download SBI PO Final Exam Result.
SBI PO Final Result 2019
State Bank Of India, the largest public sector Bank in the nation released the SBI PO Mains Result for the exam conducted on 20th July 2019.
How to download SBI PO Result 2019?
NOTE:- We have updated the link to download SBI PO Final Result 2019 as it is available on the official website.
SBI PO Final Result 2019 PDF Download
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- A new page appears with the SBI PO Result PDF.
- Search for your rolll number by typing Ctrl+F
- Or you can also visit the official website sbi.co.in
- Go to careers section and click on Recruitment for Probationary officer.
- Enter your roll no. & Date of Birth or Registration number & Date of Birth and click on submit.
- View your scorecard with information of marks obtained and cutoff for Prelims exam.
How To Calculate SBI PO Prelims Result?
The SBI PO result of Prelims can be evaluated with the use of the following formulae: Total Score out 100 = (Total correct attempts X 1) – (Total Incorrect attempts X 0.25)
SBI PO Mains Result 2019
All the candidates who have qualified the prelims exam are eligible to write SBI PO Mains examination. SBI will release the Mains Result in the third week of August for the exam scheduled to be conducted on 20th July 2019. The students shall find a direct link to download SBI PO Result 2019 from above.
How To Calculate SBI PO Mains Result 2019?
The SBI PO result for Mains can be evaluated with the use of the formulae given below: Total Score out 250 = Marks Secured in Objective + Marks in Descriptive Paper Marks in SBI PO Objective Paper = (Total correct attempts X 1) – (Total Incorrect attempts X 0.25)
SBI PO Final Result 2019
Candidates who will clear the Mains examination will be called for Group Exercises and Interview in the month of September 2019. SBI will release a final list of candidates who will clear all phases of SBI 2019 PO exam. You will find a link to download the Final Result PDF for SBI PO in this post as soon as it releases on the website.
SBI PO Cut off 2019
SBI PO Cut Off will determine the minimum marks required to qualify SBI PO Prelims exam.
The table mentioned below gives the SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2019;
|Category||Cut Off(out of 100)|
|OBC & EwS||68.25|
|D & I||0.25|
SBI PO Selection Process 2019
If any candidate reaches the final step of the SBI PO Selection Process, it is sure that they are very close to getting recruited as SBI PO The Preliminary exam is qualifying in nature and the score secured in the Prelims Exam shall not be added during the preparation of the final merit list. Only those marks that are secured in the Mains Exam, both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, shall be included in the marks secured in Group Exercise and Interview to prepare the final merit list
- The marks that students obtain in the Mains Exam are transmuted to out of 75 marks
- The marks students secure in the Interview and Group Exercise which would be out of 50 would be transmuted to out of 25
- When the final merit list is out, it is assembled after totalling (out of 100) the transmuted score of mains exam and Interview and Group Exercise
- The students’ final selection in each category will be on the basis of the merit list, at the end
- The result list and the merit list will be uploaded on the official website of SBI