Life Insurance Corporation has commenced the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019. A total of 7975 vacancies are up for grabs for aspirants across the country. Job positions include Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive and more. This article has been updated with the elaborated LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2019.
The LIC Assistant Prelims Exam is being conducted on 30th October. The Prelims test will also be conducted on 31st October 2019. Click on the LIC Assistant Analysis Shift-wise link available in the table here to know details about questions and topics asked in the exam.
LIC Assistant Exam Analysis 2019
The subject-wise LIC Assistant Paper Analysis has been updated here as the shifts get completed. The number of questions asked, their difficulty level and the topics will be mentioned.
- The first stage of the recruitment is Prelims Exam. Students who clear Prelims will be appearing for the Mains Examination
- LIC Assistant Cut Off 2019 is expected to be more than 50. Do keep in mind that Sectional cut off is applicable in the LIC Assistant Exam.
- The final selection of the individual will be on the basis of marks secured by the students in the Mains Exam.
- The Result will be calculated on the basis of Normalization. LIC Assistant Marks Normalization adjusts the varying difficulty level in the multiple shifts of the examination.
- There will be no interview process after the Mains Exam takes place
- For general candidates, the sectional cut off for mains exam is 16 marks and for SC/ST/PwD candidate, 14 marks
- There is negative marking in the Prelims and Mains Exam for 0.25 for every wrong response
- The difficulty level of the exam was of moderate level
LIC Assistant Exam Shift Timings & Schedule
The following table will be updated soon with the LIC Assistant Exam Review
|LIC ASSISTANT Exam Dates 2019||LIC ASSISTANT EXAM SHIFT TIMINGS|
|October 30, 2019||Reporting Time: 8:15 AM Exam Timing: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Reporting Time: 10.45 AM Exam Timing:11:30-12:30 PM||Reporting Time: 1.15 PM Exam Timing: 02.00-03.00 PM||Reporting Time: 3:45 PM Exam Timing: 04:30-05:30 PM|
|October 31, 2019||Reporting Time: 8:15 AM Exam Timing: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Reporting Time: 10.45 AM Exam Timing:11:30-12:30 PM||Reporting Time: 1.15 PM Exam Timing: 02.00-03.00 PM||Reporting Time: 3:45 PM Exam Timing: 04:30-05:30 PM|
The Prelims Exam for LIC Assistant 2019 is going to take place on October 30 & 31, 2019. Check the main highlights of the paper below:LIC Assistant Prelims Exam 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Company of India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Language||Hindi or English|
|Time Duration||1 hour (20 minutes each section)|
|Question Type||MCQs (Objective-type)|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark for each wrong attempt|
What do students say about the LIC Assistant Paper Review?
According to the students who attempted the paper, the exam was of easy to moderate level of difficulty. The question paper did not have any tricky questions to be solved.