Indbank Recruitment 2018 for Secretarial Officer & Dealer
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited has invited online applications for Secretarial Officer Trainee and Dealer posts. The total number of vacancy is 15. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited, the link is given below. Online application process has started on 07th July 2018. You can submit the applications on or before 30th July 2018. In this article, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post. If you want to make your career at Indbank Vacancy then this is a good opportunity to work with Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited.
Indbank Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy||Compensation|
|Secretarial Officer -Trainee (Back Office Staff)||05||₹ 9000/- to ₹ 15000/- p.m. (Consolidated)|
|Dealer (Stock Broking)||10||₹ 2.00 – 3.00 Lakh P.A.|
Indbank Recruitment Important Dates
- Application Start Date : 7th July 2018
- Application End Date : 30th July 2018
Indbank Eligibility Criteria:
- Secretarial Officer – Trainee (Back Office Staff): Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable) form the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Dealer (Stock Broking): Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification form the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
Your age should be 21 to 30 years on 01.07.2017
- Secretarial Officer – Trainee (Back Office Staff): Minimum 01 year experience in dealing/ back office.
- Dealer (Stock Broking): Minimum one year experience in back office desirable.
How to apply for Indbank Jobs 2018-19
You have to download the form and fill it up offline. You can download it from the below link.
- Go to official website i.e indbankonline.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates can download application from the given link.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send your filled application along with relevant documents to given E.Mail i.e firstname.lastname@example.org or you send it to below mentioned postal address.
Assistant Vice President, HRD
# 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1,
Anna Salai, Nandanam,
Selection Process of Indbank Recruitment 2018:
There will be two stages in Indbank Recruitment 2018 selection process. Check the selection process given below.
- Phase I – Written Test(CBT)
- Phase II – Interview
Note: Two months Gross emolument(Interest-fee) need to pay for security purpose.