Canara Bank PO Answer Key 2018 – Check Answer key for the all Question paper sets of Canara Bank PO PGDBF exam held on 4th March 2018, Sunday
Canara Bank PO Answer Key 2018
Canara Bank has conducted the exam for Canara Bank PO PGDBF on 4th March 2018. The exam was held in two shifts. We have earlier given the complete exam analysis for Canara Bank PO exam held in shift 1 and 2. The candidates can check the Canara Bank PO Answer key and paper solution to find out their estimated score. The exam is conducted by IBPS, Mumbai.
Canara Bank PO Exam Details
|Name of the Bank||Canara Bank|
|Total Number of Posts||450|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO) through PGDBF Course|
|Online Exam Date||04.03.2018 (Sunday)|
How to Download Canara Bank PO Answer Key and Solutions:
Follow the below steps to find the Canara Bank Answer Key for Probationary Officers.
- Visit Canara Bank Official website canarabank.com
- On the Home page, Click on careers.
- In the recruitment section of Careers page, you will find the latest information related to Canara Bank PO recruitment.
- Find the link for Canara Bank PO Exam answer key 2018 . (The link will be available in 5-10 days of exam)
- The answer key will be available in a PDF file.
- Download the Canara Bank PO Answer Key PDF and get an estimate of your marks.
How to Challenge Canara Bank PO Answer Key :
If you have any objections regarding Canara Bank PO Paper solution then you can raise objections or challenge the answer key through official website. A link will be enabled in the official website.
Canara Bank PO Selection Process :
Selection for One-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) will be on the basis of Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
The online objective test for Canara Bank PO is as per below pattern :
|Subjects||Language||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||Hindi & English||50||50||Composite Time of 2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Hindi & English||50||50|
|General Awareness||Hindi & English||50||50|
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 for wrong attempt
- A minimum cut off marks will be decided by the bank after the exam
- Based on the number of vacancies and candidates appeared, a merit list will be prepared
Canara Bank PO recruitment cut-off for 2017 is given below
|Category||Reasoning Ability||English Language||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||Overall
Exam Cut off
Stay tuned for more updates on Canara Bank PO and other exams.