Union Bank of India SO Exam Admit Card 2017 – Download Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 Union Bank Specialist Officer Hall Ticket/ Union Bank SO Call Letter 2017
Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
Union Bank of India had advertised a notification for the post of 200 Credit/Specialist Officers across various branches in India. Most of the candidates must have applied for the recruitment drive. To get selected as an Specialist Officer with Union Bank, you need to appear for a Written Exam followed by Group Discussion & a Personal Interview. The call letters for UBI SO Written Exam have been released. We have provided the direct link to download the Union Bank of India SO Admit Card
The Union Bank has released the Admit Card on November 14, 2017, at its official website. The Union Bank SO Admit Card is issued for only those applicants who had submitted their applications duly completed in all aspects before the last date. The candidates can download their admit card by using their login credentials such as Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 is active and available for download. Candidates need to download and take a print out of it to bring the same to the examination center. The Union Bank of India will conduct the Specialist Officer 2017 entrance exam as per the dates provided in the table below
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Admit Card Available from||14 Nov 2017|
|Union Bank Specialist Officer 2017 Recruitment Exam||25 Nov 2017|
How to download Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017?
- Click on the direct link given above to download the Union Bank SO Admit Card 2017.
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number & Password/ Date of Birth to log in to your account.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button and download the Admit Card.
- Print the Admit card to appear in the UBI SO Written Test 2017.
Union Bank SO Exam Pattern
- There is an online written exam consisting of 200 marks
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour (120 minutes)
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language
- There is a penalty for every wrong answers which will be marked in the online examination. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at final score
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The Admit Card will consist of the following information
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
Documents to Bring to the Examination Center
At the examination center, candidates have to bring the following documents or otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- A printed copy of the Admit Card
- Any of the following valid id proof in original:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voters Card
- Aadhar Card
The Bank will conduct the Online Examination for the post of Credit Officer at the following test centers:
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2017 Exam Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, marks will be awarded depending upon the subject (total questions and marks are given in the above table).
- There is a negative marking of one fourth (25%) of marks for every incorrect answer. So, candidates should answer each question carefully.
- If the total of the penalty for a test is in the fraction, the marks obtained will be rounded off to the nearest integer. If a question is left blank, then there will be no marks for that question.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. I want to change my exam center. Is it possible to do now?
Ans. The exam centers which are once allotted to the candidate is final and cannot be changed, Any request in this regard will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Q. How will I receive my Union Bank SO Admit Card?
Ans. The Admit Card for Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 will be available Internet Download only at its website and no printed admit card will be sent to the candidates through post.
Q. Whom should I contact to regarding the error in the detail printed on the Union Bank Specialist Officer admit card?
Ans. After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that the details printed on the admit card are correct. In case if you find any error or discrepancy in your admit card, contact the UBI authorities immediately regarding this.
Stay tuned for more updates on Union Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017.