SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 – SBI has released the Clerk prelims Admit card. Applicants can download the admit card here.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
The admit card for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 has been issued by State Bank of India for those candidates who had filled their application form correctly. The hall ticket has been released on 6th June 2018. You can download the call letter from the official website. The direct link to download the same is given below. You can use that to download your admit card. Without the admit card, you won’t be allowed to appear for the exam. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam date has also been announced. The exam will be held on 23rd, 24th, and 30th June 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of SBI.
- Look for the admit card download link and click on it
- Subsequently, candidates have to enter their application number/Registration number and date of birth etc.
- After filling all the required details, type the captcha code appeared on the screen and then press the submit button.
- In the next step, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can save the SBI clerk admit card in their system.
- Take a print out of the same.
Details in SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018
All the candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk Recruitment will be able to download SBI Clerk admit card 2018 until the day of exam
Candidates who have successfully filled their application form will be issued the SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card/ SBI Clerk PET Admit Card.
- Aspirants can download SBI Clerk 2018 admit card by just entering their registration number/roll number and the date of birth
- Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam will be called for the mains exam
- The direct link to download the admit card of SBI Clerk 2018 will be uploaded on this page as soon as it will be made available
- No hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card 2018 will be available
- The admit card will be made available online on the official website of SBI
- Candidates need to take a print out of the admit card
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Information
The admit card of SBI Clerk consists all the basic information related to the exam & the respective candidate. Check all the details that will be mentioned on the admit card as given below.
|S. No.||SBI Clerk 2018 admit cardFields||Details|
|1||Candidate’s Name||Full Name of the examinee which should the same as on Birth/Matriculation Certificate|
|2||Candidate’s Photograph||Candidate’s Scanned Image the same as uploaded while filling the application form|
|3||Roll number||Roll number which is assigned to the candidates by SBI|
|4||Time, Exam Schedule and Venue||Address of the exam center, the reporting time and date of the exam|
|5||Space for signature and thumb impression||Candidates need to sign and mark their thumb impression in the given space on the admit card in the presence of invigilator|
|6||Space for signature of the invigilator||Invigilator will sign the admit card in the given space upon checking of the hall tickets in exam hall|
|7||Field for sticking the candidate’s passport-sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)||Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph/s with cross signature|
|8||Some general instructions for the exam||Instructions related to exam day and exam hall guidelines will be given for candidate’s reference.|
Important Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2018
The Admit card for SBI Clerk 2018 consists of some important information of the candidates. You can check the information below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph of candidate
- Exam Code
- Candidate’s Signature
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam Schedule and time
- Examination Centre Address/venue
Important Documents to Carry Along with your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Once you are done downloading the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018, paste your colored passport size photograph on the appropriate space
- Take a xerox of your Aadhar card / Driving license / Ration card etc., any of the identity card to attend for SBI clerk 2018 exam
- Note down all details like registration number, name, roll no on the photo copy of the identity proof
- Take an HB pencil, pen, eraser and all other essential things to the SBI clerk examination hall
We wish you all the best for your exam! Stay tuned for more updates on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018.