RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018
Reserve Bank of India has announced for the recruitment of 166 Grade B posts today i.e. on 3rd July 2018. The application would be accepted in online mode only. The online registration has started from 3rd July 2018. The last date to apply for Grade B Officer is 23rd July 2018. The Phase I exam will take place on 16th August 2018. This is a good opportunity to work for the central banking institute. So, go ahead and start applying now.
Vacancies for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018
|RBI Grade B for General||127|
|DEPR RBI Grade B||22|
|RBI Grade B for DSIM||17|
Important Dates for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018
|Online Application starts||3rd July 2018|
|Last date to apply||23rd July 2018|
|RBI Grade B Phase I Exam||16th August 2018|
|RBI Grade B Phase II Exam||7th September 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2018
Age Limit as on 1st July 2018
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- General – You must have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s degree, 12th Standard exam, and 10th Standard exam from a recognized institute.
- DEPR – You must have a Master’s degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics / Finance with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
- DSIM – You must have a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics / Applied Statistics & Informatics or Mathematics and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or M. Stat degree in Indian Statistical Institute or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics with minimum 55 marks in aggregate from a reputed institute like IIT.
Number of Attempts
You can attempt the exam maximum 6 times. However, there is no limit for SC, ST, PwD, and OBC category.
RBI Grade B Selection Process
The Grade B selection Process consist of 3 phases:
- Phase I – Objective type Questionnaire for 200 marks.
- Phase II – Descriptive Test for 300 marks.
- Interview – Comprises of 50 marks.
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Exam 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, go to Opportunities section.
- After that, go to Current Vacancies and find the application form along with Official Advertisement for the RBI Officer Grade B Exam 2018.
- Next, register yourself.
- Then, enter your personal, academic, and experience details.
- After that, upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Application Fee for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018
- General and OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC, ST, and PwD – Rs. 100/-