Punjab and Sind Bank has released recruitment notification for 168 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer in JMGS 1 & MMGS 3, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari and more. Know all about Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
Interested candidates must go through the Eligibility Criteria carefully and apply online from the link mentioned below.
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Posts||Specialist Officer in JMGS I & MMGS III, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari in SMGS IV & Asst General Manager Law in SMGS|
|Number of Vacancies||168|
|Job Location||Across all Bank Branches|
Important Dates for Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2019
The 2019 Recruitment Schedule has been mentioned in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th October 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Application||17th October 2019|
|Date of Further process||will be announced soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment
The Post-wise Eligibility criteria set by the Punjab and Sind Bank has been mentioned below -
Educational Qualification for the post of Agriculture Field Officer
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum six months experience of rural Banking in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Cooperative Bank or worked as Business Correspondent or worked in NGO related to agriculture and allied activities or any relevant experience etc.
Educational Qualification for the post of Charted Accountant
Candidates hoping to apply for this post should be a certified Chartered Accountant and not in the process of becoming one.
Educational Qualification for the post of AGM Law
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in India.
- Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable.
- Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and the regular candidate must be enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council and must be in Scale-IV (CM) and have at least 10 years of experience as Law Officer in Public Sector Bank in the Legal Department out of which at least 3 years combined experience as Scale III and Scale IV, with minimum experience of 1 year is mandatory in Scale IV i.e. as CM.
- The experience in PSB should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council. OR Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council.
- The applicant must be CM or AGM or equivalent and must have at least 12 years of experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council. The equivalence of the post held by a candidate to that of similar post at the Bank will be decided internally.
Educational Qualification For the Post of Company Secretary
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 for the post of Company Secretary requires candidates to have the following educational qualification.
- Graduation from a government recognized institution/ university and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries.
- Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and have at least 6 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry OR minimum of 8 years’ experience as a practicing CS with exposure to investor relations, Secretarial matters and Statutory Compliances, etc.
Punjab and Sind Bank Eligibility Criteria for the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR a post-graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- The Applicant must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry OR Minimum 12 years’ experience in the relative field at a senior position.
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment for Law Manager 2019
A Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a reputed Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular
Educational Qualification for the post of Fire Safety Officer
- A B.E (Fire Engineering)/ B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by the government of India/.
- Regulatory bodies or Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur. Minimum 5 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
Educational Qualification for the post of Security Officer
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience as Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army (Captain)/Navy (Lieutenant)/Air Force (Flight Lieutenant).
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment: Eligibility for the post fo Software Developer/IT Programmer
- 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application, Information Technology with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the field of Software development or Programming or Program Analyst etc.
Punjab and Sind Eligibility Criteria for Rajbhasha Officer
- A Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a relevant field like academic, administrative, etc.
Eligibility for Technical Officer Civil
A Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized government university/institute with a score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
Punjab & Sind Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer
An Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering from a government recognized university/institute with a score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA.
What is the Age Limit for Punjab and Sind Recruitment 2019?
The Age limit to apply for the examination has been mentioned in the table below
|Law Manager/Fire Safety Officer / Security Officer||25 to 35 years|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||30 to 40 years|
|AGM||35 to 45 years|
|CS||30 to 40 years|
|For all Other Posts||20 to 30 years|
How to Apply for Punjab and Sind Recruitment 2019?
Steps to Apply online have been mentioned below. Interested candidates can apply online from 26th September 2019. The Application form can also be submitted Offline, details on the offline application will be updated once Punjab & Sind Bank start accepting applications.
- Candidates can directly apply through the official website www.psbindia.com
- Click on the "Punjab and Sind Bank SO Enrollment"
- You will be directed to a new page.
- After you have successfully cleared the Eligibility check you will be guided to the application form.
- Fill the Enrollment Form with the requested information.
- Preview the information that you have entered in the form.
- Submit the confirmation and the registration process has been successfully completed.
Application Fee for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019
The Application fee for various posts has been mentioned below -
- The Application fee for General Candidates is Rs. 826/- Including CGST & SGST
- Punjab and Sind Recruitment Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 177/- Including CGST & SGST
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Vacancy 2019
The Total number of vacancies announced is 168. The following image displays the post-wise vacancies in detail.
Post-wise Punjab and Sind 2019 vacancies
- AGM Law – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV) – 1 Post
- Law Manager: 10 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer: – 1 Post
- Security Officer: 15 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 50 Posts
- Chartered Accountants: 50 Posts
- IT Programmer/Software Developer: 30 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS I): 5 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil): 2 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 2 Posts
Punjab and Sind Bank Salary Details
The Post-wise Salary details for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment has been mentioned here in detail-
- For the post of AGM – SMGS – V - Rs.59170 – 66070/-
- For Chief Manager Position– SMGS – IV - Rs.50030-59170/-
- Manager's Salary– MMGS II - Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- Salary details for Officer post – JMGS – I - Rs.23700 – 42020/-
Selection Process for Punjab and Sind Recruitment
Candidates will be selected through the following process-
- Online Examination ( Not for all posts)
- Personal Interview
The Selection process differs from post to post. Refer to the official notification for more information on the selection process.