Apex Bank MP Recruitment 2017
Apex Bank (otherwise known as Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank) has released official notification for the Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 to filter candidates for the posts of Computer Operators & Assistants/ Clerks. We will give you the complete details of the eligibility criteria and application process as given below:
MP State Co-operative Bank Mock Test Series
Apex Bank Recruitment 2017: Highlights
Designation/ Job Role- Clerk/Computer Operator/Banking Assistant
Educational Qualification- Graduation (any Degree)
Total number of vacancies/ total number of posts- 1674
Salary for the post of Clerks- Rs 5,200,20,200/Month
Salary for the post of Banking Assistant- 11600-24060/Month
Location of job- Madhya Pradesh
Last Date- 17 March 2017
Apex Bank Recruitment 2017- Eligibility Criteria in Details:
Number of vacancies in the posts of “Clerks & Computer Operators”: 1634 Posts
• A Bachelor’s degree from any discipline and an additional knowledge of typing in Hindi and English is required.
• Completion of a one year Computer Diploma Course from any of the given options:
1. A Diploma degree from any University with recognition from UGC.
2. A Diploma degree from any Open university with recognition from UGC.
3. Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC.
4. A course of Modern Office Management from a Government polytechnic College.
5. A One year certified course in “Computer Operator and programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by the Government I.T.I.
In addition to the above, the following qualifications will also be considered equally:-
• B.C.A./M.C.A/ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.E. (CSE/I.T.)/ M.Tech. /M.E.(IT/CS)
• A Diploma course in field of Computer Applications and Information Technology/ Computer Science approved by the A.I.C.T.E.
Please note that a degree of B.Sc./B.Com. in Computer Science as the only subject won’t be considered equal to the above qualification.
Number of vacancies in the posts of “Banking Assistant”: 40 Posts
• A 2nd Class Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline will be considered with additional knowledge of typing in Hindi and English is essential.
• Remaining all other eligibilities are similar to that of clerical posts.
Note: Please note that candidates from Madhya Pradesh domicile only can apply for this post.
How to apply for Apex Bank Recruitment 2017?
The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for this position latest by 15th March 2017 (Assistant) or 17th March 2017 (Clerk).
Stay tuned for more updates on Apex Bank Recruitment 2017. Drop any of your queries or suggestions in the comments box below. Good luck!
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- SBI PO Mock Test Series
- SSC CGL Mock Test Series
- SBI Clerk Test Series
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- UP Police SI Test Series
- SSC JE Test Series
- SSC MTS Test Series
- COAL India Test Series